The “virtual pipeline” is a clean energy infrastructure that connects industrial facilities, institutions, and municipalities to the natural gas pipeline through a network of pipeline terminals, trucks, and on-site decompression stations.
1. Connect to Pipeline
We connect directly to interstate pipelines, ensuring uninterrupted access at the lowest cost to our customers.
We compress and dispense natural gas into lightweight, high-capacity trailers for transportation, delivery, and storage – eliminating the time and cost of on-site filling.
3. Connect to Customer
XNG tracks your supply levels and dispatches a full trailer before you need it. We deliver and depressurize the CNG to custom manifold skids at your location, built at our state-of-the-art facility.
We operate with total focus and commitment to the safety of our employees, of your employees, and of everyone in the communities where we work.
- Support for complete Hazard Operations review
- Training for employees and all community first responders
- Complete customer documentation for operational safety and maintenance
- Integrated Emergency Response Plan for each customer site.
XNG designs and operates every facility to be in full compliance with Federal, State, and local laws, rules, and regulations.
- NFPA 52
- All OSHA Safety regulations with regards to construction and operations
- Any state or city code or local ordinance that may be applied to your project.
Direct Energy Business is part of the largest retail energy supplier in North America and a champion in serving businesses’ diverse energy needs. It is the #1 Natural Gas Supplier in the Eastern US and #2 Power Supplier in North America, serving 250,000+ customers. With more than 25 years of industry experience, Direct Energy Business is dedicated to helping companies make smart energy choices for their business.